Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2016

Prayers for Our Children- Daily Flipchart

Do I daily pray for my little one?
Yes! However, having a visual is so helpful!
I love the Prayers for our Children flip chart
because all I need to do is change the card daily. 
I also love that a bible verse is included 
and just one thought for the day.
It is easy to remember and 
all day long I can pray over my Jack.
This can be easily made out of 
cardstock, magazine patterns, colored/patterned 
cardstock & washi tape. 
Tearing the paper rather than cutting 
gives it a more textured look.
Distress ink can be added to create a more worn look.
A quick project can be reused from month to month.
They can be created for new parents, 
grandparents & godparents.
Hole-punching the top and adding a binder ring 
creates the ability to easily flip each page.
You can have the paper professionally cut and punched or, 
create it yourself.
What a great way to be daily reminded of specific prayers 
I can pray for my little one.
Want to get started? Click the link below.
The file is located 2nd from the bottom in the files
located on the DC Metro Bible Journaling Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment